In addition to lixoftConnectors, an R package called Rsmlx provides powerful tools for automatic PK model building, bootstrap simulation and likelihood profiling for
computing confidence intervals. Rsmlx package uses and depends on lixoftConnectors.
This is a page that links to pages describing the Rsmlx package functions.
- buildmlx – automatic statistical model building (covariate model, correlation model, error model)
- buildVar – automatic variability model building
- buildAll – complete automatic statistical model building
- pkbuild – automatic PK model building
- confintmlx – compute confidence intervals for the population parameters estimated by Monolix
- bootmlx – bootstrapping – case resampling